Albums
All the albums that came out in 2023 that I liked, loosely ranked, generated using Topsters.

Other forms of music I liked, including EPs, soundtracks, DJ mixes, and music from past years that I recently discovered:


Listening Data
By number of listens taken from my last.fm,
Top artists
Top artists
- DJ Sabrina The Teenage DJ
- Taylor Swift
- Bleachers
- boygenius
- Samia
Top albums
- DJ Sabrina The Teenage DJ - Destiny
- boygenius - the record
- Samia - Honey
- Taylor Swift - Midnights
- Bleachers - Gone Now
Top tracks
- DJ Sabrina The Teenage DJ - Brave
- DJ Sabrina The Teenage DJ - It's Still Me
- boygenius - True Blue
- Samia - Honey
- Bleachers - Modern Girl
Top Artist Discoveries
- boygenius
- Maude Latour
- Angel Du$t
- Indré
- Practically People
Concerts
55+ acts at 24 shows. Paramore, Taylor Swift, Weyes Blood, Jason Isbell, Miya Folick, and the Ally Coalition Talent Show were the highlights.
No comments:
Post a Comment